Aina Haina Prepared Emergency Action Plan (Draft – October 10, 2015)
The purpose of the Aina Haina Prepared Emergency Plan is to educate and train the Aina Haina Community about the “All Hazard Approach” to disaster preparedness, mitigation, response, and recovery, and to reduce the impact of a disaster upon the community.
- Aina Haina shall be come an “All Hazards” resilient community.
- Aina Haina shall be self-sufficient for at least 72 hours or more, and able to sustain itself until County, State or Federal assistance arrives.
- Identify the risks most likely to impact the community.
- Identify vulnerable people/groups/establishments in the community.
- Identify community resources available to assist during an emergency.
Establish a Community Emergency Team and subgroups to tackle identified issues.